I'm at 29 now
by ShermanOaksND (2018-10-16 22:16:26)

In reply to: 42, many of whom are from the Kelly/Grimes altercation  posted by jt

I was at 30 last I checked. I think I've been higher.

That's pretty ridiculous for how much objective information
by athlete37  (2018-10-17 00:02:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you post on here. Can't imagine the basketball page without you or Taxman, and obviously Kayo/AJax

Because your encyclopedic recall and analysis are *too*
by 1NDGal  (2018-10-16 22:32:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good? No accounting for taste. Or maybe I’m tasteless. Whichever.

I am guessing the 29 are largely a mish-mash of
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-10-16 22:41:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kellylovers and hard-line right-wingers, with the intersection of those groups being the most likely suspects. The number might go down again now that I'm avoiding the PBR (22 days and counting).

It would be a lot more than 29 if they all knew me in person.

29 seems a bit high for your posting style... honestly.
by irishdemon  (2018-10-16 23:37:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder how many “ignore poster” clicks happen inadvertently during boozy Romper Rooms sessions and the perp has no idea what he’s done unless he goes in and checks his account.

I agree and 42 seems too low for mine *
by jt  (2018-10-17 01:05:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I honestly tried to place myself on ignore and the reply
by cj  (2018-10-16 22:40:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

read, "You cannot ignore yourself."

Board ops is a funny crew.