I might look seriously at Duke if I were him
by doghoused (2019-01-10 14:06:18)

In reply to: Penn State has best odds to get Wimbush per a Vegas  posted by HolyCrossHog

Their senior QB, also a leader like BW, is graduating and going pro. BW could work under Cutcliffe, who is a great QB coach. And, he could get a Duke MBA, which has some clout.

How does that MBA work? Don't they have to pretend it
by nyirish08  (2019-01-10 15:44:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is something ND doesnt offer?

I’m sure there are MBA concentrations offered by Fuqua
by TAR  (2019-01-10 20:52:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That ND doesn’t offer

That would be great for Brandon
by Dude87  (2019-01-10 14:21:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But don't we play them next year?

Yes, having them on the schedule creates a problem
by doghoused  (2019-01-10 15:07:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BW will likely be better in the boardroom than he is on the field, so I expect that wherever he goes, it will be as much an academic decision as it will be athletic. I don't think PSU carries the same weight as some of his other options.