Sign of the times.
by BeijingIrish (2019-01-16 20:09:01)

In reply to: ACC football schedule released. ND done no favors.  posted by irishcane

Did I ever think I would live to see the day when ND fans or alums would fret about anything related to the ACC--teams, players, anything at all? Of course, the answer is no, but I am constantly surprised.

Really, men, who gives a shit about these people. Duke? BC? It would be a great day if a giant earthquake or Godzilla destroyed every ACC campus.

There will never be a day when the 5 game ACC slate
by ACross  (2019-01-16 20:12:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is anything but a suckhole. Even a game against Clemson is a dud.

We need more games against Iowa Pre-Flight.
by pmac98  (2019-01-17 11:42:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harrumph!

You lost me at "even a game against Clemson is a dud."
by oneill3b  (2019-01-17 10:17:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Batty.

We need more games against the dregs of the Big Ten
by smithwick  (2019-01-17 12:32:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with teams that feature heavy use of the fullback.

I would be much more inclined to travel to Madison
by ACross  (2019-01-17 14:32:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bloomington, Iowa City, and/or Minneapolis than Clemson, SC, that's for sure.

So, you prefer trendy wine lists to championship level...
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-17 19:56:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

football?

Muffy, I’m shocked.

Trendy wine lists in Madison?
by ACross  (2019-01-17 21:39:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Perhaps at L’Etoile.

If you know anything about my taste in wine, it is anything but trendy.

Clemson a dud? What’s your perfect
by dfcirish  (2019-01-17 08:22:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

schedule then doofus?

It’s a dud.
by vaughnspub  (2019-01-17 10:18:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because until proven otherwise, we’ll get our asses handed to us.