I noticed that in another post below
by jwill77 (2019-01-22 20:18:17)

In reply to: what do you want to know?  posted by jt

you described threatening the defense both on the edges and up the middle, regardless of personnel grouping (10, 11...). I know you've also mentioned previously jet sweep motions as an important piece to a shotgun-based offense, and from context I'm gathering that the threat of the jet sweep combined with the threat of the back running a dive/inside zone/trap is a method to accomplish the edge/middle threat.

Would it be fair to say that's phase 1, with misdirections like counters off the same look as phase 2? What other types of misdirection would be effective? And does this concept translate to the passing game? Is BK's passing attack also only focused on the edges of the field?

Like most people (i assume), I generally watch the ball during a game and focus on the outcome of a play, not the specifics of the play. I'm not usually paying attention to whether the ball was thrown outside the numbers, inside the numbers, inside the hashes, etc. Is the lack of a middle threat also a factor in the passing game in BK's offense?

Thanks in advance for any insight.