Agreed
by Twinkie the Kid (2019-03-11 10:48:50)

In reply to: Why not just attend a home game?  posted by BigNDfan

I had a friend yesterday look to me to "score them tickets to an ND game." I told him this year's home slate is so pathetic people will be giving their tickets away for free (or close to it). Also, "scoring tickets to an ND game" isn't quite the feat it used to be.

It's really amazing how people outside the ND sphere
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-03-11 11:16:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

still think you have to know somebody to get ND tickets.

For 90% of the home games for the past 10 years they've been available before kickoff for pennies on the dollar.

It's why I always try to sell my tickets before I get there.
by ndgenius  (2019-03-11 13:26:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I live about 3.5 hours away so people here don't like to go unless they have tickets in hand. I almost feel like I'm robbing them paying for my face value tickets when the going rate from scalpers is 25%.

I was walking around with a pair a couple years ago and a scalper said $20...I was excited to take $20 each (and lose over a hundred bucks on the transaction) until he said no, twenty for the pair. I ate them.