perhaps, but for the schools like ND and Northwestern
by jt (2019-03-13 22:54:30)

In reply to: The bagman stuff you mentioned wont stop anyway .  posted by DomerJon

and places where they are serious about academics the kids won't have to completely go without and I would argue that the qb/star player at ND would have even more demand as a pitchman than most other schools.

Surely any school that can find $400M+ to add club seats
by jbrown_9999  (2019-03-14 18:23:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and has long lines at their bookstore every gameday, will have opportunities for some of their athletes to profit from their likenesses if that becomes allowed by the NCAA.

anything for the lads! *
by jt  (2019-03-14 19:40:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You make a lot of good points. I just get worried
by DomerJon  (2019-03-14 08:08:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That it could get out of hand I guess.

I would imagine that the ability for everyone to get paid
by jt  (2019-03-14 11:28:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will likely mean that very few actually will.

It's not already out of hand? *
by ndzippy  (2019-03-14 09:53:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post