I'd watch U. of Md.
by D8NDomer (2019-04-18 18:41:21)

In reply to: Cornerback Noah Boykin is entering the transfer portal. Dang *  posted by Marine Domer

They just convinced a kid from J.Serra HS in CA to commit to them. Now the kid isn't top shelf, but that school is a pipeline to U$C. The new coach, from Ala., has reputation to be rather ruthless.

just sayin.

I can't for the life of me figure why MD hired Locksley.
by VaDblDmr  (2019-04-18 23:29:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That has probation dumpster fire written all over it.

Especially when the Twerps are trying to resurrect their rep
by Acrossdmiddle  (2019-04-19 22:00:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It makes no sense to hire someone known for playing it fast and loose on the recruiting trail. On top of that, his record as a head coach is abominable. They may end up being Rutgers’ only Big-10 win by the end of Locksley’s tenure in College Park.

Probation?
by captaineclectic  (2019-04-19 08:45:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

More like the death penalty. I’m pretty sure killing the king’s deer is a capital offense.

I'm waiting for the first fistfight with an assistant
by Groundhog  (2019-04-18 23:37:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They hired him almost purely due to his "recruiting" abilities.

And a habit of getting busted by the NCAA. *
by rkellyatrecess  (2019-04-18 19:28:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bingo *
by D8NDomer  (2019-04-18 20:25:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone want a free Xbox? *
by goirish89  (2019-04-18 22:30:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post