So disappointing
by Kayo (2019-05-17 10:49:50)

The appropriate response to Irish 1978's "So disappointing" post was no response at all. Not one.

Come on, people.

Well, Mr. Kayo, Irish 1978 would beg to differ.
by Irish 1978  (2019-05-17 12:20:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But this discourse and presentation of opposing opinions is what discussion boards are all about.

Have a good weekend all.

You know he was kidding, right?
by Otter  (2019-05-17 14:34:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not kidding in the way that he didn't mean what he said, but no posts in reply to yours would have been funny. No offense meant towards you. I think I know Kayo long enough to know that.

No. The best response?
by Otter  (2019-05-17 11:47:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

About 20 posts right above his asking why there were no posts on the board, with no reply to his post at all. #globalignore

I thought it was a proposed new name for the board ...
by CJC  (2019-05-17 11:06:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I was too indifferent (about Notre Dame football, not NDN) to share that thought in response to the original post.