Jaylon Smith is quite the impressive man
by garbageplate (2019-05-19 16:12:01)

He took 21 credit hours in the spring semester to graduate from ND and is running a minority entrepreneurship program, among various other interests. Kudos to him, as well as the other former players who left early and then came back to campus to obtain their degrees.

He's also primed to become one of the top
by TWO  (2019-05-20 11:04:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

LB's in the NFL. Last year you could see some of (maybe a lot of ) the old Jaylon, and most expect that this year we'll finally see what everybody expected before that brutal injury in the Fiesta Bowl.

We saw a lot of the old Jaylon last year.
by FtWorthIrish  (2019-05-23 16:50:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone who was dumb enough to try to beat him to the sideline usually paid for it in the form of a big hit, hi Deshaun Watson. Rod Marinelli sent him a lot on blitzes, and Marinelli doesn't like to blitz. He should be wrecking shop this year.

Quite an endorsement coming from someone with your handle *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-05-20 08:22:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The cuisine that made Rochester famous. *
by TheRosadoBrothers  (2019-05-20 09:43:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, my favorite at Frank's Diner in Kenosha (link)
by Odschool  (2019-05-21 22:49:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How Nick Tahou's isn't compared with the likes of..
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-05-21 11:37:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Daniel, Victoria & Albert’s, and Charleston Grill for fine dining just confounds me.

As a lifelong Rochesterian, I know good shit when I eat it.

Woodcliff used to serve the "Plat De Refuse"
by garbageplate  (2019-05-21 14:08:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think it featured an elk burger.