We'll miss Miles too
by RoccoGlobboSchoolforWomen (2019-05-27 15:45:28)

In reply to: Me right now, except with rosé —  posted by 1NDGal

Perhaps more than most on your list.

I’ve thought more than once about editing to add Miles.
by 1NDGal  (2019-05-27 19:11:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I decided not to, so that someone could call me out on being a moron.

Go Megatron, beat Stillers!

Word on the street is maybe not.
by mocopdx  (2019-05-27 17:53:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course it is never good to lose a weapon like Boykin, but the reports are saying this improved version of Claypool might pick up right where Miles left off.

of course this is the key
by jt  (2019-05-27 23:21:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good programs are always going to lose good players; Bama loses a ton of players to the first 2 rounds of the draft every year.

Healthy programs are always doing a good job recruiting and developing talent to replace the talent that leaves.

Closing the talent gap with ourselves now *
by TCIrish03  (2019-05-28 08:25:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Heard the same. Can Book get the ball to him/them
by ocmj  (2019-05-27 19:23:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

down field is my question.