Damn...that is pretty bad *
by ndzippy (2019-05-31 15:14:50)

In reply to: Have you seen Clemson's 2019 schedule?  posted by mocopdx

This user did not provide content for this post

What do you expect? They are in the pansied ACC *
by ACross  (2019-05-31 15:38:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And they beat the piss out of Bama.
by Wooderson  (2019-06-02 09:35:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Say what you will about Bama’s QB issues, Clemson punched them in the mouth.

Maybe having the easier schedule keeps them fresh for that deep run, but they are simply outperforming against the best.

I guess I forgot how terrible the ACC was last year
by ndzippy  (2019-05-31 15:54:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I forgot that Pitt won the Coastal Division with a sterling 7-5 record.

I forgot that, outside of Clemson, the only team in the ACC to finish in the top 25 was Syracuse.

I forgot that the only team outside of Clemson and Syracuse to even get a vote in the AP Top 25 poll was NC State.

Good Lord, this conference blows.

It shouldn't.
by mocopdx  (2019-05-31 16:31:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It does, but it shouldn't. You have a number of schools in the fertile south. You have a number of schools with strong tradition. You have the mid atlantic/DC area dominated, which is surprisingly talent rich. You have schools with money and prestige and those that care about winning.

So why the hell does it blow so badly right now?

Dear Lord this schedule is a
by Camarillo Brillo  (2019-05-31 23:21:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fucking shit show.

UNC CHARLOTTE?

WOFFORD? Fucking WOFFORD?

No one better bitch about ND’s schedule with this fuckarow.

It only matters when you lose one. *
by 801stlouis  (2019-06-01 09:38:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It probably had the worst coaching roster
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-05-31 17:07:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of any major conference in the country last year. It particularly hurt when the two historically best programs in the conference had 1) a good coach clearly on his way out and 2) an unproven (and seemingly underachieving) guy managing a mess of a roster. Virtually all of the middle to upper-middle tier programs except VT (and maybe NC State) have guys that they either fired/forcibly retired or will be on the hot seat this year.