Saw Joe at my airport recently
by NicevilleFlIrish (2019-06-12 23:29:43)

In reply to: Happy birthday to Joe Montana  posted by jt

and I say "my airport" because I work there. Joe is not very happy with BK! He said if BK was in front of him he would knock his lights out. Saw Theisman here a few days ago. He was in better spirits than Joe.

Saw him at Pebble on Friday
by mitquinn  (2019-06-16 01:14:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sporting a shoulder sling from recent surgery. He was in good spirits.

Theismann is a great guy to visit with *
by oldtownirish  (2019-06-13 13:51:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I heard similar stuff from BK’s first ND QB
by son of galway  (2019-06-13 00:07:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very hard feelings toward the man.

wow, is this a pretty prevalent attitude
by ColoNDFan  (2019-06-13 16:29:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

amongst FB alum? And not just posters here?

Yes
by Jvan  (2019-06-13 17:49:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kelly alienated many former players in his early years at ND, and to date he has failed to win most of them back.