we're their super bowl *
by jt (2019-08-21 19:07:11)

In reply to: Louisville is riding a nine game losing streak and finished  posted by cj

This user did not provide content for this post

We might be their Raycom Media Camellia Bowl . . .
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-08-22 08:14:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

given their Appalachian State connections.

Our kicking game lost almost all its experience.
by cj  (2019-08-21 21:43:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FR punter....has huge shoes to fill...as does Doerer ...
I hope we can keep post TD kickoffs in bounds.

I am curious to see how Patterson holds up.

They seem to love all the kickers...
by BigNDfan  (2019-08-22 08:42:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It seems like Doerer has locked down the PK job with consistency. He has a stronger leg than Yoon.

And they love the freshman punter.

There was more concern in the spring.

A nice opening blowout would settle them in. If it's
by cj  (2019-08-22 10:15:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tight it'll be a real baptism by fire.

One of my fond student football memories was watching Joe Unis trot out. Always entertaining.... He finished his FG career at 3 for 9. He was the ND Wylie Coyote of kickers. Straight on kicker.... hard to believe he could consistently be so far off line...

The best was when he had to reload the extra point in the Chicken Soup Cotton Bowl. Heart stopping....

ND FG holder better be able to get the ball down clean.
by ProV1x  (2019-08-22 07:42:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Remember last UL game?

I’d like to forget the last time the 2 teams played. *
by MobileIrish  (2019-08-22 11:55:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not fair, they get a bye week before they play us! *
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-08-21 21:35:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post