UL has new coach, new JUCOS, new philosophy
by ProV1x (2019-08-22 07:46:23)

In reply to: Louisville is riding a nine game losing streak and finished  posted by cj

and attitude.This game will be close down to the final gun.

i think it will be close, for the first half.
by 84david  (2019-08-22 14:04:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by halftime, romper room will have exploded,
with half the people slitting their wrists and
the other half checking out (possibly for the season).

NDs huge talent advantage will allow us to pull away
a little and maybe win by 10-14.

Kelly will lament how hard it is to win on the road at night.

I'm not liking ProV's updates.
by cj  (2019-08-22 15:58:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It sounds like the Cardinals are loaded for bear. They've worked the grad and JUCO transfers to beef up.
We need to beat the ever living sh** out of them early and for the duration.

It's going to be real hostile all around.

We’ve got our Designated Worrier! Thank you for your service
by 1NDGal  (2019-08-22 16:36:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

cj.

I call dibs on the Virginia Tech game.

With Death having been vanquished a few years ago, we Designated Worriers are more important than ever.

"Zach Frazeritis" (link)
by cj  (2019-08-22 17:06:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kudos to him for sticking it to Chuckles...

He who laughs last...

Your conclusion does not follow from your premises
by oneill3b  (2019-08-22 11:43:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

U of L will likely be very much improved. ND is nevertheless vastly more talented, and the coaching is a wash with Kelly’s re-tooled staff. (I do think Satterfield is good and has built a good staff.) ND should control this game pretty easily by mid-second quarter, if not earlier.

I think Louisville will be decent in a few years..
by BigNDfan  (2019-08-22 12:37:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The talent just is not there to turn it around in year 1. And they’re years behind a program like Notre Dame.

ND by at least 3 TDs...
by BigNDfan  (2019-08-22 08:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Louisville will be improved this year (impossible not to be), but they don't have the talent to stay with ND.