Fake handoffs also underwhelming. *
by Beaknd (2019-09-22 13:54:03)

In reply to: Any thoughts on why we won't even call a deep throw?  posted by Freight Train

This user did not provide content for this post

I was there, they were fooling nobody. *
by discNDav  (2019-09-22 22:44:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Denson/Kelly running back recruiting shining through ..
by NDinJapan  (2019-09-22 14:23:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND has 4 running backs in Jones/Smith/Flemister/Williams who appear to all run a top end 4.8 forty. None has a second gear or can turn the corner. Thus we see the Air Kelly model with a non NFL level quarterback.

Lee Becton proved that you don't have to be the fastest
by milhouse  (2019-09-22 19:28:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

guy out there as the RB in a good rushing attack -- you just have to be smooth.

I thought Williams was supposed to be fast *
by Camarillo Brillo  (2019-09-22 16:22:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You underestimate their speed
by acrossdmiddle  (2019-09-22 15:39:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of them has to run a 4.6. Shit, I was clocked at a 4.6 in college.

Me, too, in a century when that was still considered fast.
by The Flash  (2019-09-22 18:53:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was, after all, The Flash.

Would you come to ND if you were an elite RB? The HC
by NumberOneMoses  (2019-09-22 14:32:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

doesn’t give a crap about running the ball..

Hint: Neither does the NFL *
by Rosecrea  (2019-09-22 18:48:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For the Notre Dame education, not for the NFL. *
by The Flash  (2019-09-22 14:42:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

star RB’s dont think like that *
by discNDav  (2019-09-22 15:33:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Long long ago in a faraway galaxy, I went to summer school
by The Flash  (2019-09-22 19:00:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

. . . at USC. It was the summer just after OJ had graduated.

I saw him on campus all the time, just hanging out and being cool.

However, I always saw OJ with no fewer than two three-alarm blondes with him
or suspended on his arms.

Did OJ go to USC for the education? Would OJ have come to ND for the education?

LOL

Flash