I think it is a fair statement that, now that we saw how we
by 1NDGal (2019-09-23 16:21:00)

In reply to: I keep struggling with this "should have won"  posted by Ajax

went toe-to-toe with UGA’s offense and largely shut it down, ND should have won.

Get rid of 4 of the 6 false starts, get Avery Davis three designed runs, and have either Book or Finke see the UGA safety sprinting over from midfield on that INT. None of those things would have been other-worldly achievements.

One more TD is all we needed. ND should have been able to do that.

Get rid of a muffed punt...
by revressbo  (2019-09-23 19:53:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and ND would’ve had 3 points in 55 minutes.

Yeah and Georgia sure can't make
by Ajax  (2019-09-23 18:03:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any of those what if examples with respect to the final score. These are only allowed for ND.

If you think 6 false starts and leaving our fastest player
by 1NDGal  (2019-09-23 21:57:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(on offense) off the field are acceptable conditions that should continue, then I don’t know how to talk to you.

The way Georgia played is the constant. Nothing ND could do about how UGA played.

The dumba$$ shite BK let happen are the variables. Take the dumba$$ shite away, ND would have won that game.