I hate to use a cliché but,
by TheRosadoBrothers (2019-10-15 18:51:43)

In reply to: A few questions about the USC game  posted by Bruno95

This game you can always throw out the records. Doesn’t matter how well we are playing, there are always some weird plays. For instance, the whistle nobody heard. So overall, it was a great win. Even the purple faced rant on the on sides kick didn’t bother me so much because he was at least trying not to lose the game. Probably not too bright, but whatever.

On that whistle...
by smcdermo  (2019-10-16 08:49:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

there was some jackass in the southwest corner of the stadium blowing a whistle all night in a pretty obvious attempt to disrupt the game. The odd part was there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it--it happened both when ND and USC had the ball.

It was odd that they did replay that one down considering that it happened all game. In fact, in an earlier play in the series, you can see that Okwara stops his pass rush because he thinks the officials blew a a whistle.

Why don't the people seated around him intervene?
by milhouse  (2019-10-16 14:08:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why not grab the damn whistle away from him? Or call the ushers? Or punch him in the face and jam the whistle up his ass?

they thought he was on the show "Impractical Jokers"
by ram  (2019-10-17 10:44:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

where 4 guys get paid to act like assholes in public

I heard the random whistle the whole game also *
by GolfJunkie17  (2019-10-16 13:13:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post