We need a chaos year...LSU or Alabama is going to be in the
by ndgenius (2019-10-16 14:39:51)

In reply to: I have a path to the playoffs if anybody cares...  posted by irishdemon

top 5 with one loss and will not be playing in the SEC Championship Game. They're going to get in over us. We really needed an undefeated Georgia in the championship game to keep us at #4 or #5 to have a chance. The Michigan win will be a big win at the time but they could very easily be 7-5 at the end of the season if they don't beat MSU. We need to have a bunch of teams with 1 loss up there and then our 1 loss could be better than the others.

LSU, Alabama, and Auburn all play each other.
by MobileIrish  (2019-10-16 15:15:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Auburn also hosts Georgia. It would help if most of those teams are saddled with 2 losses.

Correct - LSU hosts Auburn a week from Saturday. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-10-16 15:41:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree, LSU needs 2 losses
by ND_Navy  (2019-10-16 15:09:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

unless Alabama blows them out and that seems unlikely.

No, actually we need what I just said to happen
by irishdemon  (2019-10-16 14:44:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That formula will put Notre Dame in as the #4 seed.

We don’t just need “chaos”. That’s the point.

Chaos would of course be another path.