I’ve received 4 calls tonight from SC fans absolutely
by usmcirish (2019-12-04 00:25:03)

In reply to: Report: Clay Helton to be retained as USC coach.  posted by G.K.Chesterton

Beside themselves over this story.

Is this a legit source/publication?

I do know that he has been in home recruiting every day this week with the full knowledge of the administration.

This linked report might make your friends feel better.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-12-04 00:48:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder if USC is trying to play this both ways, to make it look like they wanted to keep Helton when in fact that's not what they wanted to do at all.

For those too lazy to click on the link, it basically says that USC is checking with Bob Stoops and Urban Meyer.

Wolf's report is 5 hours old. Now its being reported that
by usmcirish  (2019-12-04 00:51:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

team and recruits are being told Helton's coming back with coaching changes.

Who the hell knows though.

Maybe they'll hire Cliff Kingsbury. *
by Steelhop  (2019-12-04 10:12:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Southern Cal just needs a new coat of paint *
by jbrown_9999  (2019-12-04 09:24:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post