BK Reflecting on Success - SIAP, I hadn't seen this before
by coalcracker (2019-12-04 15:01:40)

The homers on the We Are ND...Uncensored group page....
by thethinman  (2019-12-04 21:44:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

think Kelly is the greatest thing since sliced bread and that 10-2 seasons are great even without NC.

Some on that page ARE THE WORST! *
by smac8567  (2019-12-05 13:50:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There be homers or sometime homers.
by ProV1x  (2019-12-05 07:13:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Homers" have the guts to stay with their team during great or shit years. They're OK. Hard ass in your face tough skinned grinders.

"Sometime homers" have stayed with their teams during the 11 or 13 National Championship years. They're OK too. Takes all kinds, I know plenty of both.

“Well, there was the time that I...
by graNDfan  (2019-12-04 19:18:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tried to strangle one of my grad assistants on national television....I successfully avoided any negative impact to my salary and position. I reflect on that success often....”