This ND Recruiting tweet on the 2020 class just came out.
by 1NDGal (2019-12-04 15:17:55)

In reply to: They need a couple more high end guys  posted by Hanratty5ND

It’s an account run by Maven. Not official ND.

I have thoughts but I shall simply hold my breath and cross my fingers.

Secondary recruiting is a major concern.
by revressbo  (2019-12-04 15:49:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

CB could be really bad. Hamilton is a stud, but other than him, it’s a whole lot of question marks (including Pryor) in the back 4 heading into next year.

It’s nice to finally have a couple of elite recruits at offensive skill positions. I don’t know when (if ever) that’s happened under BK. That said, there are holes in this class.

My concern is actually defense in general.
by athlete37  (2019-12-04 18:16:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If the 2020 defensive recruiting matched the offensive recruiting it would be a top 3 class I think

The offensive recruiting for the 2021 class is elite as well. Not a single defensive player in the top 160 this year though

Pryor needs to come up huge and I think he will. Kyle needs
by 1NDGal  (2019-12-04 16:06:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to never get sick or hurt or have anything remotely bad happen to him. Please and thank you.