I can say this with confidence:
by jt (2020-03-20 16:29:12)

In reply to: For F sake. Our staff is apparently not calling som recruits  posted by SEE

college coaching staffs right now are freaking out and busting ass trying to get kids to send tape, get info in, etc. They're petrified that they aren't going to be able to have evaluation days/camps, jr days, etc.

That is an absolute fact; everyone is calling and ramping up the phones big time. I don't know why ND would be any different, but perhaps they figured that they had everyone they wanted in tow and didn't need to right now.

How about that they are just worthless....
by Wolfetone  (2020-03-20 18:23:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We'll replace him with a 3-star no biggie....

I'm sure the homers will have some excuse
by jt  (2020-03-20 18:36:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. Needy recruits needing too much love during time of crisis

2. Wants to stay closer to home due to virus concerns

3. Bagman!

4. Classes too hard.

5. Need an earlier signing day!

6. Combination of the above

#2 is in the lead right now from what I've seen. *
by TCIrish03  (2020-03-20 20:36:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

7. Not enough jets...
by Brahms  (2020-03-20 19:31:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...nor jet sweeps.

You forgot - its too cold in South Bend. * *
by Homeboy73  (2020-03-20 18:56:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post