j Brown
by Irishgruff (2020-03-23 10:22:49)

In reply to: Don't worry, Brian Kelly should be able to keep his streak  posted by jbrown_9999

This is not the time for silly remarks...

I think that it's the perfect time for silly remarks
by jt  (2020-03-23 18:50:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've got to be too serious in all the other aspects of life right now, if I can't come on here and make fun of some dumb Irishman what the fuck good is it?

jt post.
by Irishgruff  (2020-03-24 13:14:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You always have a poster that has to use the F word because of lack of education

F-ck that
by jt  (2020-03-24 13:26:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

there's a lot that you can and will say about me, gruffyIrish, but you can't say that I have a lack of education. I have 22 years of student loan payments to back that up (paid off just in time so that everyone else's can be forgiven).

Now, go take your dog for a walk or something while I fart in your general direction.

Stupid reply from jt
by IRISHGRUFF  (2020-03-24 13:53:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is that the best you can do. Good example of your poor upbringing...

gruffy
by jt  (2020-03-24 14:15:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

did anyone ever tell you that you take yourself too seriously?

reply to jt
by Irishgruff  (2020-03-24 15:47:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, My English lit at ND...Now leave me alone accept during feetball season..