I think he does, barring lingering injury issue.
by G.K.Chesterton (2020-03-26 18:26:19)
Edited on 2020-03-26 18:27:30

In reply to: Do you think St. Brown will stick on this year?  posted by ACross

He has had plenty of time to recover. The Packers simply chose to stash him away on IR because they had, or thought they had, other good receivers.

Hippy dude and Lazard were both tendered last week so they're coming back. Geronimo Allison is someone who might be left standing when the music stops.

Allison got worse as the season went on.
by Bellcon  (2020-03-27 16:27:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was a big disappointment to the Packers and to Rodgers

And he is now a Detroit Lion. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-03-29 18:33:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lazard actually has potential
by HScorpio  (2020-03-26 19:25:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's big, pretty fast for his size, and a decent blocker. He showed some flashes, and hopefully another year of development will help. Although I guess that's kind of been halted with every practice facility being shut down.

Allison and MVS were huge disappointments and I expect nothing from either of them. St. Brown will get another year, at least, before they cut him. They desperately need a #2 receiving option that isn't Aaron Jones. I don't have much faith in Sternberger having a breakout year.

I forgot Funches just got signed.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-03-26 20:59:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do think Sternberger could be a good signing.