Pro sports will be played this year.
by WilfordBrimley (2020-06-22 00:33:32)

In reply to: Are we kidding ourselves about sports?  posted by Revue Party

I am fairly confident in that for a variety of reasons. Stumbles out of the gate in protocol, positive tests, and so forth were to be expected to some degree.

I think college sports are another matter entirely.

We just got the protocol for our daughter to swim
by doghoused  (2020-06-22 09:26:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Swimming is a low-risk sport and the protocols are something just short of insanity.

Swimming is low risk. Keeping kids apart may be hard.
by MobileIrish  (2020-06-22 12:06:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would be a challenge keeping everyone separated on the pool deck.

It will be a challenge with multiple swimmers
by ODSCHOOL  (2020-06-26 22:04:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

at the ends of lanes waiting for sets to start.

The NFL will be using a Tier based system
by Irish Warrior  (2020-06-22 09:54:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for teams involving 3 access levels; players, coaches, etc. at tier 1. This is for each team, specifically for training camp, which kind of makes me wonder about games and fans when you start mingling all of the tiers. It sounds like a Rube Goldberg type contraption.