I have no doubt that Kelly is completely checked out
by SEE (2020-06-30 20:36:03)

In reply to: North Carolina is going to have a better class than us.  posted by mocopdx

right now.

Can you elaborate?
by Brahms  (2020-07-01 07:38:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't disagree (lame-ass OL and OC hires, for example); but if you have more context, I'd appreciate it.

He admitted to checking out for an entire season pre-covid
by SEE  (2020-07-01 13:41:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

do you really think he's working the phones 24/7 now with recruits? Or do you think he's at his beach house turning purple?

Given the recruiting trend, my guess is the latter.

Same Punch Bowl, bigger turd.
by goldhelmethead  (2020-07-01 11:14:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The context has been unfolding before us for a long time now.

You already know.

He's just cashing paychecks.
by MNG  (2020-06-30 22:15:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He doesn't give a crap anymore and neither does the administration.

Monk won.
by Brahms  (2020-07-01 08:23:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Freaking scandalous how they smugly pissed it all away, even as they shoved more neon and plastic down everyone's throats.

Completely bereft of vision and leadership at all levels.

It was already over as soon as Germans bombed Pearl Harbor *
by Frank Drebin  (2020-07-01 11:08:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Germans? *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2020-07-01 20:05:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Forget it, he's rolling *
by bandfather  (2020-07-01 20:18:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn krauts!
by SWPaDem  (2020-07-01 12:48:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vic Morrow didn't put up with any of this crap.