The Big 10 just announced their full schedule today.
by emd811 (2020-08-05 09:31:33)

In reply to: I suspect this will get the ball rolling for other programs  posted by Steelhop

Doesn't seem like they are in a hurry to cancel anything.

players are not on board as of yet
by jt  (2020-08-05 12:52:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

want to see the safety protocols.

This might get ugly.

Maybe remind the players they need to be responsible. You
by DomerJon  (2020-08-05 21:39:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Know, no parties, doing your girlfriend, side piece, oh and the other side piece! I have absolutely no faith they would listen to any protocols themselves.

classic *
by jt  (2020-08-06 11:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was hoping someone would enjoy that! *
by DomerJon  (2020-08-06 12:07:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is August 5th, let's see if they tee it up on Sept 3rd.
by Steelhop  (2020-08-05 09:48:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let me be clear, I think they should play normally, but at the end of the day, liability and public pressure will force them to cancel the season. Just think about having 1 outbreak on September 1st. What do you think that will do.