Great content. Five stars. *
by DawsonMayes871 (2020-09-08 13:47:51)

In reply to: I am getting right out in front and sayiing: I shan't be  posted by ACross

This user did not provide content for this post

How could i match your storied and illustrious
by ACross  (2020-09-08 14:08:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

body of posting work?

I mean, I thought it was pretty funny.
by DawsonMayes871  (2020-09-08 15:16:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You started a thread letting people know you aren't going to watch the game. At least not live. Or maybe you will for the sake of your sons.

Your typical response to Andy's posts
by Jvan  (2020-09-08 15:28:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Awww, shucks...
by DawsonMayes871  (2020-09-08 15:39:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd say hug it out, but ya know, COVID.

What about my posts leads you to believe I have any animus toward Monsieur Cross? I largely find him to be pretty funny and the reactions to him funny as well.

You never fail to respond to them *
by Jvan  (2020-09-08 17:29:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Doesn't that speak to the quality of his posts???
by DawsonMayes871  (2020-09-08 19:04:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In all seriousness, I just perused the board going back to the beginning of summer and the only thread we interacted was one where he asked a golf question in the Back Room (and to say he had hundreds of posts in that timeframe is not inaccurate). I thought maybe I'd forgotten something or that there was a subconscious pattern of response.

He strikes me as someone who doesn't have thin skin and can take a friendly hit from time to time. Unlike Jafar Armstrong, AMIRITE?!?!?

RITE!! *
by Jvan  (2020-09-09 00:51:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Try a lobotomy; it would get you close *
by Jvan  (2020-09-08 14:32:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post