How does 'No comment' sound?
by LeLuni (2020-09-16 15:53:55)
Edited on 2020-09-16 15:54:33

In reply to: In-depth article on Phil Jurkovec in P'burgh Post-Gazette  posted by SWPaDem

I won't defend the crappy quarterback coaching our guys have received (it has been terrible), but I would prefer not to see it played out in the media like this, especially from a kid that hasn't done anything of note yet. Why don't you prove how shitty our coaching is by going out there, playing great, and getting yourself drafted. We've seen second-stringers leave before and do nothing at their next stop. We'll learn soon enough, but I imagine if BC tailors their offense to run him quite a bit, they might be on to something.

Does Kelly edit himself like you suggest?
by ACross  (2020-09-16 16:22:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Departing quarterbacks and players who have made errors? Post game press conference comments, statements to press about draft prospects?

He has never passed up a chance to blame a player.

You goddamned moron.

Exactly the point
by LeLuni  (2020-09-16 19:28:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Keep that shit behind closed doors. Kelly doesn't because he's an ever-loving, insecure prick. Everyone knows it. It's why he hasn't had a sniff at another job opening.

Jurkovec isn't exactly knee-jerk defending himself here, now months later. He's was a second-stringer who bailed and is now crapping on his old coaches. That's Kelly level bullshit. He should shut up and put 100 yards rushing on us.

It would have sounded great ...
by CJC  (2020-09-16 16:02:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from our athletics director in response to a question about the weather conditions surrounding the death of Declan Sullivan, conditions that the athletics director did not directly witness at the time and location of death.