I'd like Doug Flutie Back
by Paddy O'Furniture (2020-09-17 10:58:45)

in the basement of Boston College intramural or wherever else he belongs.

Tony Dungy is so refreshing!

While, it's only been one game, I heard not an ounce of ego or "what he did".
Yes, he did share experiences, yet from a teaching point of view.

What a nice change from the Backup College Quarterback who always made it about him!

Sorry if already discussed.

Anybody miss Tom Hammond?
by Nitschke  (2020-09-18 09:20:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don’t.

Doug: “That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about you..”
by mkovac  (2020-09-17 16:00:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“What do you think about me?”

I missed Dungy talking about the Heisman he won. *
by TheRosadoBrothers  (2020-09-17 11:03:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I miss Alex Flanagan *
by Nitschke  (2020-09-17 11:02:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s Dr. Alex Flanagan to you.
by DawsonMayes871  (2020-09-18 06:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her use of a hand to explain a foot injury was an all-time sequence.

I miss how short she made Brian look *
by Tjmcfly  (2020-09-17 13:23:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No joke, you might be on to something. *
by 1NDGal  (2020-09-17 15:52:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Occam's Heel Lift. *
by Irish Tool  (2020-09-17 16:07:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Alex with 2012-13 Lep Bryce Burton.
by TWO  (2020-09-17 12:50:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's missed!

I was speaking to Tappen one time
by Nyirish08  (2020-09-17 12:14:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and we were discussing the circumstances of her getting the job. She told me she researched and contacted virtually every female sideline to get good ideas for the job and whatnot.
So I looked at her and asked if she also called Flanagan. She let out a "well....she was nice to me but it was a very short phone call and she was pretty pissed she lost the role."

I wonder why Flanagan lost the role
by gordonbombay  (2020-09-17 14:07:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like all sideline reporters, Flanagan was saddled with 'reporting' a lot of stuff that didn't matter, but I recall her asking better questions and passing along better injury notes than the people that had her role before or since. I just assumed that when she left, it was her call. She seemed to be good at and enjoy the job.

She was so great. +1 *
by 1NDGal  (2020-09-17 11:19:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Flag! *
by Rosecrea  (2020-09-17 11:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post