Do they still make college sports video games?
by Groundhog (2021-02-04 23:10:49)

In reply to: New Congressional bill would allow for group licensing  posted by jt

I thought they largely disappeared after the initial Ed O'Bannon stuff.

I remember my Bill Walsh College Football game from 25-30 years ago didn't even have the names of the schools, just the state or city. For instance, ND was just South Bend, LSU was Baton Rouge, etc. What's to stop them from doing that again?

That’s what they’ve done with the Casey Powell Lacrosse game
by naptown  (2021-02-05 22:34:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All of the college teams are named after their location. Notre Dame is called “Indiana”, but their colors are blue and gold and their logo is an angry looking leprechaun.

yeah, sounds genius
by jt  (2021-02-05 10:40:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and then someone can make an NBA game but not call it the NBA and then create a team like the Bulls but instead call it the Boars and then have their star player be Jichael Mordan.

Come on.

Did you read the original post? *
by weirdo0521  (2021-02-05 08:36:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post