I'm eternally grateful for his 2 runs to close out 1/92...
by Scoop80 (2022-05-13 14:06:14)
Edited on 2022-05-13 15:16:13

In reply to: The Bus Graduates (link)  posted by SEE

Sugar. That game meant a LOT to me personally for a whole host of reasons. I worked in a firm w/ a fair # of UF alums (including managing partner) then, and I had visions of hearing from long lost law school classmates had UF won.

He should be named an honorary captain when UF visits ND in 2031.

I never get tired of rewatching the 4th quarter *
by ram  (2022-05-15 07:31:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I worked in Tampa then with ~100 UF, 100 FSU and 100 UM
by BtD  (2022-05-14 20:35:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Grads on a giant project for Andersen consulting (now called Accenture). There were 2 ND guys on our project. That possibly was the best day of my life. It took the entire crew out in one shot.

Agree. I was in the Superdome for that -
by ndhouston  (2022-05-13 14:24:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most fun I have ever had as an ND fan.

Cheerios, Spurrier. Cheerios.

I got to be on the field for that game. We beat
by ndaero93  (2022-05-14 17:33:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the crap out of them up front and by the 4th quarter, they didn't want anything to do with our o-line, Bettis, or anyone. They were matadors on those last two TDs.

And yes, it had to have been about 8-1 Gator fans in the dome that day - but all you heard was ND at the end.

Great win!
by bullah  (2022-05-13 18:15:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was there as well. Large UF crowd. Surrounded by UF fans. They were mocking ND and leprechaun all game long. Until the Bus took over. Me and some friends loved mocking them with Gator chomp in the 4th. Pat O’Briens was fun post game. I think!