Yes. (Spoiler/link).
by revressbo (2022-07-27 13:44:35)

In reply to: Never saw The Hangover or The Hangover II. Was there a III?  posted by art fern

They lose their (white) friend Doug and find out he was taken for ransom. The exchange happens in the desert, but the Doug they get back is a different (black) Doug. They eventually piece together they left white Doug on the roof the night before and rescue him.

Pretty good ND version of The Hangover.
by art fern  (2022-07-27 15:24:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One thing I noticed. There were foul, even vulgar language in the real Hangover. I know it's Las Vegas; but did you ever hear us using such profane language, especially about a football game. On campus, we would never use such filthy language.

Based on your language sensitivities, I would advise you
by Freight Train  (2022-07-27 15:59:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not to watch any of The Hangover movies. Unless of course, my sarcasm meter is broken regarding your post.

I don't use smiley faces. *
by art fern  (2022-07-27 16:37:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post