Ron Powlus III also "medically retired" today.
by MrE (2023-03-22 10:41:54)

In reply to: Justin Walters also "medically retired*" per Freeman today.  posted by MrE

wink wink

We need a blue ribbon commission to investigate this sudden
by FL_Irish  (2023-03-22 11:40:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...spate of career-ending injuries.

blame the turf *
by DBCooper  (2023-03-22 13:46:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's all very massaged, I'm sure
by gordonbombay  (2023-03-22 13:34:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It isn't hard to find a doctor that recommends you not play football at this level because, frankly, it's usually not a great long-term idea to play football at this level.

especially when coaches are involved in "helping" a player
by MrE  (2023-03-22 18:55:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

make a decision. Crazy how it's always the guys at the bottom of the depth chart.

You know it really is possible
by sprack  (2023-03-23 00:29:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That they really do have medical issues, no? They aren’t playing tiddly winks.

no doubt - Cam Hart, Eli Raridon, Kevin Bauman.
by MrE  (2023-03-23 08:25:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those guys have had serious medical issues the last couple of years.

I'm sure the list is long.

probably a bit of both, to be honest
by jt  (2023-03-23 00:34:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Obviously it might slant one way or the other but nobody here knows for sure.

Yes, but I do find it interesting that
by sprack  (2023-03-23 09:24:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

people are questioning this, and then there's the thread on Mike Kadish above.