boy, you sure are big on redistributing people's salaries
by jt (2023-03-23 23:43:06)

In reply to: I agree that Swarbrick and others are overpaid. He should  posted by Irishdog80

so you'll take the money from Jack and give it to whom? The school? The poor? Lower tuitions?

What a fantasy land you live in.

Uh, funds would go back into the general scholarship fund
by Irishdog80  (2023-03-24 01:56:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or to hire a dedicated trainer for basketball. Make up your mind, is Swarbrick over-compensated or fairly/under compensated? You want it both ways.

right, income redistribution for the greater good
by jt  (2023-03-24 12:46:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

swarbrick is paid what the market will bear.

Boy, you are dense.

Pick a lane. *
by Irishdog80  (2023-03-24 14:16:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

learn how to read and follow along
by jt  (2023-03-24 18:01:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you have a liberal arts education, right?

My argument has been consistent all along; yours is the one that has changed, similar to how the NCAA changes and pivots when caught.

and like the NCAA, you will lose the argument. Mainly because you don't really know how to honestly and coherently articulate a point, but more importantly because you're simply wrong. Not one shred of a point in any of your posts. 100% and completely wrong.

You have waffled between share the wealth and let the
by Irishdog80  (2023-03-24 18:59:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

market decide. Your early "market demand" comment was laughable. Some of your other comments ping ponged all over the place. Should I cut and paste a few? Your argument has always been...JT is right. Irishdog80 is wrong. The truth is somewhere in the middle and thus some of my subtle changes. My basic tenets have remained the same.

No, I have not
by jt  (2023-03-25 13:34:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've said that the NCAA problems should not be solved by the athletes, it should be the NCAA. Since the NCAA is a membership driven organization and not simply a bunch of individual schools, that makes sense. It does not make sense for the athletes to solve the NCAA's problems; there is absolutely nothing in it for them.

There's no waffling, you just are not very smart.