Intriguing players from reports
by SEE (2023-03-25 18:20:49)

Onye and Ford are both 290 and very athletic. We need both of them.

Josh Burnham is up to 247, Ziegler is up to 225 both look very good.

Encouraging reports on the wide receivers and QB so far. The freshmen look very good.

Hartmann + Improved Buchner + Improved wide receivers = hope

Might lump Staes in there as well

Those defensive linemen can eat. *
by rkellyatrecess  (2023-03-26 16:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never played team sports other than public school.
by LAW83  (2023-03-26 13:16:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wrestling and baseball. Coach is the type of person I’d want to play for. Coach Ivey criticized her first year or two. She’s a difference maker. I believe coach here too is a keeper.

Question - where is the portal player from USF, Shrader?
by MrE  (2023-03-26 12:02:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't see him on the roster, which I looked at after reading your post.

He isn't on the roster...
by Wass  (2023-03-26 13:18:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...just yet. He will arrive after he graduates.

Thanks.
by MrE  (2023-03-26 13:49:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I now see he is slated to be in "Entrepreneurship Studies" at ND in 2023. Didn't even know ND had that.

Then again, didn't know ND had "Sports Analytics" which is what Zeke Correll is planning to study in his 5th year.

Where was all the cool shit when I was there?