ND doesn't have a women's baseball team. But if they did,
by TAR (2023-06-09 22:48:16)

In reply to: Recruiting is the life blood of any college or …  posted by LAW83

Yes, he would fuck that hire up as well. Go back to drowning your Celtic sorrows in your bud light, Mrs. Swarbrick.

It's pretty obvious he meant Niele Ivey
by OGerry  (2023-06-10 00:20:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and women's basketball.

If you lot want to jump on the guy's shit for being dim, you may want to sharpen your own sleuthing skills first. Outsmart the autocrat.

It was obvious. On the other hand, rarely do people express
by tdiddy07  (2023-06-10 09:17:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

themselves so poorly in writing while possessing insight or credibility worth taking consideration of.

You'll get no arguments from me about his writing style.
by OGerry  (2023-06-10 09:43:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do like those Celtics, though.

what's not to like? Rallied from down 3 games to zero
by jt  (2023-06-10 11:09:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to be fair, I was rooting for them as well, but Law83's celebration after game 6 was pretty obnoxious. It was quite humorous watching them fall on their face the next game.

My team lost. They got to conference finals . You
by LAW83  (2023-06-10 12:24:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

express glee they lost ? You Savvy jt you !
Get a life clown

I express glee because you acted like a fool
by jt  (2023-06-10 18:32:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it was funny. It's still funny.

Funny like a clown. You amuse me.

It pissed me off
by DBCooper  (2023-06-10 12:20:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a Celtics fan.

Law was like the guy in the dugout after 7 innings of no hit ball. “Hey, you see what our pitcher is doing? Would be cool to be part of a no hitter”

🙄

Back in 2012 my wife gifted me
by OGerry  (2023-06-10 13:16:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an uNDefeated sweatshirt for Christmas. She had lost or donated or thrown away the sweatshirt I had had for 20 years.

I shaved off thousands of years of purgatory that day by hiding undetected my dismay and anger and instead genuinely thanking her for what she understood to be a thoughtful gift. It may be my peak achievement of generosity, never to be rivaled.

That recent Celtics hire is fantastic
by jt  (2023-06-09 23:17:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Made it to the conference finals in his first year!

New handle for you . Savvy jt *
by LAW83  (2023-06-10 08:49:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post