You'll get no arguments from me about his writing style.
by OGerry (2023-06-10 09:43:56)

In reply to: It was obvious. On the other hand, rarely do people express  posted by tdiddy07

I do like those Celtics, though.

what's not to like? Rallied from down 3 games to zero
by jt  (2023-06-10 11:09:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to be fair, I was rooting for them as well, but Law83's celebration after game 6 was pretty obnoxious. It was quite humorous watching them fall on their face the next game.

My team lost. They got to conference finals . You
by LAW83  (2023-06-10 12:24:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

express glee they lost ? You Savvy jt you !
Get a life clown

I express glee because you acted like a fool
by jt  (2023-06-10 18:32:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it was funny. It's still funny.

Funny like a clown. You amuse me.

It pissed me off
by DBCooper  (2023-06-10 12:20:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a Celtics fan.

Law was like the guy in the dugout after 7 innings of no hit ball. “Hey, you see what our pitcher is doing? Would be cool to be part of a no hitter”

🙄

Back in 2012 my wife gifted me
by OGerry  (2023-06-10 13:16:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an uNDefeated sweatshirt for Christmas. She had lost or donated or thrown away the sweatshirt I had had for 20 years.

I shaved off thousands of years of purgatory that day by hiding undetected my dismay and anger and instead genuinely thanking her for what she understood to be a thoughtful gift. It may be my peak achievement of generosity, never to be rivaled.