Remarkably we were 1.5 goals favorite tonight.....
by Wolfetone (2018-04-07 22:59:31)

Silly line since we were in essence playing a road game. Offense was
non-existent for most of the game. We could use a couple of forwards
who can rag the puck....

I’d like a sniper like Anders Lee or Bjork and some Tim Kerr
by Cbo86  (2018-04-07 23:35:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Type to park himself in front of the goal for Christmas.

Anders L. is great but "sniper"? Not his game by a long..
by BIGSKYND  (2018-04-08 10:24:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stretch. Think of him as a finisher who gets himself in the right position, accepting the pounding that goes with it. The other Anders doesn't really fit the definition, either. Skill guy with hands, wheels, and moves.

You're correct but he seemed to be able to consistently
by cbo86  (2018-04-08 15:55:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

score and produce points. I should have been a little more general in my description. Man, today sucks regardless.

we weren't 1.5 goal favorites ...
by MinnesotaFats  (2018-04-07 23:20:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was a standard prop bet in hockey. The money line, which is the true line in hockey, was only ND -140 and UMD +110. If you took UMD with the 1.5 goals, you had to give up -260 odds, which means that you would have to bet $260 to make $100.

They were clearly peaking at the right time.
by basicbasket  (2018-04-07 23:02:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was basically a replay of their game vs. OSU.