So one is only entitled to 'get involved' if ...
by MinnesotaFats (2018-04-08 12:46:39)

In reply to: Where's all of this "expertise" during the year?...  posted by BIGSKYND

he/she posts regularly during the entire year, and preferably only positive comments? Otherwise, you have no right to comment. Makes a ton of sense.

Why don't you try posting a logical and thoughtful reply to the content, rather than "bashing" the poster. I have no tolerance for posters who "bash" other posters if they don't like their posts.

Where did I say it had to be positive?...
by BIGSKYND  (2018-04-08 13:14:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you actually were on this board during the year you'd know that there are no blue and gold-colored glasses over here. Plenty of regulars look at things objectively and are critical when it matters. So when you decide to come over because hockey suddenly becomes "important" and choose to critique the board, deal with it.

For the record, I've been on this board pretty much ...
by MinnesotaFats  (2018-04-08 13:23:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

every day since the season began, and usually multiple times a day. I just didn't 'come over'.

That said, I will deal with and am ready to let this go.