Jeff Jackson to speak at ND Club of Ann Arbor UND Night 3/23
by vitadulcedospes (2019-03-04 17:11:50)

The Notre Dame Club of Ann Arbor will host Coach Jeff Jackson as the speaker for its annual UND Celebration. Coach Jackson was born in Roseville, Michigan and helped to start the U.S. National Team Development Program in Ann Arbor in 2000.

The event will be on Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 at 5:30pm with dinner and drinks to follow.

Conor O’Neills
318 Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Registration is available at the link below.

Isn't this the day of the Big 10 championship game?
by wearendhockey  (2019-03-04 21:44:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it assumed Jackson won't be otherwise occupied?

There's a ND hockey related back-up plan.
by vitadulcedospes  (2019-03-06 11:24:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Coach Jackson agreed to the date with the back-up plan in mind.

Maybe we’re going to boycott the game
by DakotaDomer  (2019-03-06 07:37:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fuck you B1G 10!

Yes it is, and if ND ends up playing UM, it won't be in AA
by NDoggie78  (2019-03-05 09:25:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The below link says the final could be the 24th (Not sure why they list 2 days, unless someone's rink not available on the 23rd). Highest seeded team hosts.

Can't imagine why it would be one of two days.
by wearendhockey  (2019-03-05 19:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The CCHA played their final championship on a Sunday though when for years these games were on Saturdays. Maybe that was a typo on that conference page. And even if this game was to be played on Sunday the 24th, I'm not sure I want my head coach out of town on the rubber chicken circuit the evening before coaching in a playoff game, which would almost certainly be an early afternoon start.