Isn't this the day of the Big 10 championship game?
by wearendhockey (2019-03-04 21:44:35)

In reply to: Jeff Jackson to speak at ND Club of Ann Arbor UND Night 3/23  posted by vitadulcedospes

Is it assumed Jackson won't be otherwise occupied?

There's a ND hockey related back-up plan.
by vitadulcedospes  (2019-03-06 11:24:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Coach Jackson agreed to the date with the back-up plan in mind.

Maybe we’re going to boycott the game
by DakotaDomer  (2019-03-06 07:37:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fuck you B1G 10!

Yes it is, and if ND ends up playing UM, it won't be in AA
by NDoggie78  (2019-03-05 09:25:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The below link says the final could be the 24th (Not sure why they list 2 days, unless someone's rink not available on the 23rd). Highest seeded team hosts.

Can't imagine why it would be one of two days.
by wearendhockey  (2019-03-05 19:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The CCHA played their final championship on a Sunday though when for years these games were on Saturdays. Maybe that was a typo on that conference page. And even if this game was to be played on Sunday the 24th, I'm not sure I want my head coach out of town on the rubber chicken circuit the evening before coaching in a playoff game, which would almost certainly be an early afternoon start.