You dummy. When there is a two game series you
by madmax (2019-11-09 20:15:14)

In reply to: Suckeyes didn't shake hands. No class bastards. *  posted by hibernianangst

Only Do handshake line after the second game . Now go apologize to those scum sucking buckeye dirtbags.

Not sure if this is tongue in cheek or not, but I believe
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-09 21:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

shaking hands only after the second game has gone the way of the Do Do bird. The old WCHA was the last league that reserved it only for the final game of a series.

I’ve been to about 100 college games and I don’t see them
by madmax  (2019-11-09 22:03:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ever shake after the first game of a two game series. And Michigan sucks.

I've probably been to about a thousand
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-09 22:17:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and you haven't been paying attention.

Well I know you spelt Dominik Hasek name wrong so I guess
by madmax  (2019-11-10 10:37:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am.

I think you meant "spelled."
by wearendhockey  (2019-11-10 11:21:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Spelt is a kind of wheat. For some reason I'm thinking of a certain Mark Twain quote...

As long as we agree Ohio State sucks. *
by madmax  (2019-11-12 00:04:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post