Colin Theisen enters the transfer portal (link)
by Boston Domer (2021-03-30 13:02:27)

Joined by St. Cyr and Crawford, per ISD *
by garbageplate  (2021-04-01 15:03:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why no media coverage of this?
by ND74KJS  (2021-04-02 10:07:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I haven't seen anything reported on this.

I hope you are not counting on the local media to cover it
by wearendhockey  (2021-04-03 11:06:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Tribune hasn't effectively covered the program since Jackson's first few years. Part of it is the paper is a shell of its former self and has almost no reporting staff left. The correspondent who covers games does a good job, but it isn't like he can assign himself to more extensive coverage, unless he wants to do it for free I suppose. I peppered the paper about some more in-depth coverage, at least a postmortem on another mostly disappointing season and have heard nothing but silence. My guess is the next article you see in the Tribune will be a copy of a press release announcing captains or a season schedule in the fall.

Newspapers are pretty much dead across America.....
by Wolfetone  (2021-04-03 12:57:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was in mid-town Manhattan on Wednesday for a doctors appt.and
couldn't find a daily paper in what used to be called candy
stores. When I was a kid the Daily News used to do 1.5 million
copies a day. Now something like 250,000-275,000 daily. They
don't seemed to be missed much with cable,internet,radio still
around. I haven't read SBT in over 10 years but I imagine they
are just hangin'on.

Pretty much
by bc_nd  (2021-04-04 18:45:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We are SBT subscribers and there is about nothing left to it each day. Can’t imagine it’s a daily paper for too much longer.

All I can find are some tweets from some reporter who covers
by zahm82  (2021-04-02 21:31:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Fighting Sioux in Gand Forks