When is the last time we gave up 4 goals in a period. Our
by zahm82 (2022-11-11 21:13:43)

In reply to: Wow do we look overmatched.  posted by wearendhockey

new peers are Michigan State and Wisconsin. Sub par offensive recruiting for last few years is now apparent.

Michigan scored more goals in 17:06 of the 2nd period
by wearendhockey  (2022-11-11 23:24:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

than we have scored in our last 4 games (plus 5 minutes of overtime). I think calling our offensive recruiting over the last few years subpar is being too kind. This team excells in no facet of the game and is poor in quite a few.

The effort tonight both physically and between the ears was lacking. Not only did a lot of guys loaf through the second period, they made some incredibly stupid plays. Leivermann in particular played a poor game. On the ice for 3 Michigan goals and in the box for another one, and the turnover he committed that allowed Michigan's last goal shouldn't have been done by a guy playing beer league hockey at the Ice Box.

If play like this continues it's gonna be a long season.

It really feels like the entire program is just
by OITLinebacker  (2022-11-12 09:27:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Going through the motions right now. I swear the only guy that seems to be paying attention is the volunteer assistant coach, who caught both plays for review(we only got one but should have gotten both).

I don't know what they can do to shake things up but they really feel like a dying program right now.