Who pissed in Henry Nelson's corn flakes this weekend?
by wearendhockey (2024-02-10 21:32:37)

28 previous games and the kid had taken just 4 minor penalties. This weekend he gets tossed from both games and accumulates a total of 34 minutes of time.

If we had any depth behind him he should sit the next
by zahm82  (2024-02-11 00:50:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

series for making such bone-headed plays! I can't believe the refs didn't overturn Wisconsin's 3rd goal as he clearly interfered with Bischel regardless of being pushed into the net.

Its time for a change!

I did not watch the game but did listen to the radio call
by wearendhockey  (2024-02-11 10:10:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pritchett didn't seem to protest the call after the review a whole lot, and while he is nowhere near the homer announcer he used to be where the officiating is concerned, he still does have a pretty tilted view in favor of the Irish with a lot of calls.

I can find a whole lot of reasons this game didn't at least get to OT before the controversial 3rd Wisconsin goal.

I thought the Hanson thing was over a decade ago.
by OITLinebacker  (2024-02-10 23:36:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sloppy play, lack of discipline, and focus, this has to be one of JJ's worst teams at ND.