You should win some sort of Disney swag for having been
by ACross (2021-11-29 13:24:59)

In reply to: Guide to "Deluxe" Dining at Disney World  posted by rflor

At all of these.

I really did not know the depth, breadth and enthusiasm for Disney vacations. I don’t mean to make a judgment. And I know that your kids love it, as mine would.

And I am also impressed with your determination to try all the restaurants. I wpuld have found one or 2 and just made those my go to. Hell, on my honeymoon, we went to the same restaurant at least 3 of nights we were in Oia. I thought the place was great amd had a perfect view so that was that.

But this is a level of all-in commitment and dedication. You, vermin, and athleisurewear. I dare say it is a cult or at least a religion. Or a fetish? It is at once impressive and peculiar. You gotta believe in something in this world. And the idea of Disney is joy.

The funny thing is that you call me “athleisurewear” as if
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it’s an insult. It most certainly isn’t.

It's not an insult, it's very funny
by miamioh_irishfan  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My brother lives in Foothill Ranch. We will be Disneyland people eventually.