Hannah Hidalgo and her Philly Rise team are in Dallas this
by MPG (2022-05-20 11:03:35)

weekend, while Jadyn Donovan and Team Takeover are in Atlantic City. ND coaches will be attending both of those events according to this week's travel tweet.

'23's Prosper & 24's Fournier Both in Louisville This Wknd.
by dillon77  (2022-05-20 13:53:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

According to CanContent, who does a very exacting job of keeping me up to date on Canadian talent*, they'll both be there:
- Fournier is once again with Kia Nurse EYBL
- Prosper is now playing with BecomeOne's 2023 squad

* Thanks CanContent, appreciate you putting up with my mistakes: we've been in transfer portal madness for several weeks running.

Zoe Brooks, Kennedy Umeh Are Also on that Philly Rise Team
by dillon77  (2022-05-20 11:30:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brook is the combo guard on St. John Vianney, the NJ State Champ, which is located up the Garden State Parkway a few exits from Michaela's Manasquan home.

Noted some mutual cyber interest between Mabrey and Brooks. Think Hidalgo is the ultimate target here (she's lightning fast), but Brooks is superb. Cine they're on the same court, good chance for whatever ND coach is watching to take them both in .... and be seen.

Kennedy Umeh is the big from Maryland who is affiliated with the Belles/Rise program. Gotten good reviews both on court and classroom.

As noted somewhere else, Cassandre Prosper plays for the team Kia Nurse sponsors and it's supposed to be in Louisville. Initially, Ms. Prosper was known to midwest teams such as ND, Michigan, Michigan State, etc. Now, UConn devotees are dedicating pages to her. Wonder if Geno/Chris Daily are also in on this?

My, it would be nice to hear some positive news from Ms. Donovan or Ms. Hidalgo at some point!

Did I read somewhere that the player
by BabaGhanouj  (2022-05-20 11:11:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hannah Hidalgo most wanted to play with was Jadyn Donovan? Of course, these things rarely work out.

Yes, and here's the link to the twitter reply to Hidalgo's
by MPG  (2022-05-20 13:20:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

comment.

They did with Citron & Miles. *
by MountainMan  (2022-05-20 11:51:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post