Charel Allen's twitter and instagram accounts are no longer
by MPG (2022-06-23 13:29:30)

in existence. Her handle involved "titancoachallen" which leads me to believe that we may soon see confirmation of the hiring of Irish Coach Allen.

Still on Cal State Fullerton's Website....
by dillon77  (2022-06-23 16:53:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...which is what I've been checking from time to time.

My gut is that the new coach will be named once the NBA draft hoopla is done (as well as ND's baseball season and the ticket lottery announcement).

So, next week?

Amazing detective work *
by drmurray  (2022-06-23 16:02:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She hasn’t posted on IG since November.
by JBC_MO  (2022-06-23 16:22:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But she rarely posted on IG—but I saw that she hasn’t on Twitter either—which leads me to believe she’s coming home. Most likely after the NBA Draft.

Yep. I saw this too…
by JBC_MO  (2022-06-23 13:42:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Leads me to believe she’s our new assistant coach.