ASU plays a 4 guard offense
by rjp172 (2022-11-27 19:37:38)

In reply to: Mostly good, some very good and a couple of concerns.  posted by MountainMan

Nat is #4 of a 4 post rotation playing a team that starts/plays 4 guards. Available minutes were limited. ASU posts had enough size/strength and physicality that all ND's post struggled initially.

You've indicated you didn't acutally even watch the game your using to speculate a player transferring and only looked at a boxscore... but even then I can't make sense of why you'd draw that conclusion the 6th game of the year when she has been averaging double digit minutes and contributing after a long recovery from a string of injuries.

I didn't watch the game, but I did listen to it, so it
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 04:44:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

wan't just responding to a box score.

Bingo. Nearly 3 Straight Games Against Undersized Teams
by dillon77  (2022-11-27 20:12:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ball State. American. ASU. As such, Niele reverts to bigs that are working against respective teams and then rounds out the lineup with those that can take up the guards/positionless approach. As such, see more KK.
And, not surprisingly, Soni plays a lot of minutes. Why? She's a guard who can rebound, both on defensive and offensive boards. I thought she'd play the most minutes this year and I'll stick with it.

Agreed. *
by MountainMan  (2022-11-28 04:45:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post